17.30 Backbends & Scorpion – Workshop with Mukesh Kothari
Explore the spiritual significance of the Scorpion in schools of yoga. The scorpion detoxifies its body through back bends and the same back bends for whole life helps him to protect his journey for life. Humans have a spine that gets rigid and collects visible and hidden toxins over time, leading to restricted joy of life.
Learn in steps secrets of safe, efficient and strong back bending postures. Back bending is considered as one of the advanced features within the yoga asana world. Back bending also encounters mental challenges and fears toward its practice.
Hatha Yoga practices have recognized the spine as an essential aspect of human life. This workshop will help you to understand the anatomy of back bending, breathing patterns and psychological aspects attached to it. Spine provides the framework for healthy body and vertebral joints mechanism to unlock back using a special Krama based back bending sequence.
“You are young if your spine is young” – Hatha Yoga Pradipika
For who is this workshop recommended?
1. Regular yoga practitioners.
2. People with stiffness in spine and spine injuries learn safe mode of bends.
3. People with stiff joints such as hips and wrist but willing to take back bends.
4. Who are looking to learn flying methods to master advanced postures such as Scorpion and variations of Peacock.
5. Who wants to improve their lungs capacity.
The workshop consists of:
1. Understanding the key concepts of back bend.
2. Techniques to warm up and to advance back bending.
3. Unlocking hip opening methods to enhance back flexibility.
4. Training the core muscles for back support.
5. Practice and application of bandhas.
Marți, 7 Martie la Magic Studio
Ore: 17.30 -19.30 (* Vă rugăm să ajungeți din timp în sală. )
Rezervare loc prin achitarea participării 170 Ron.
- Cash la Studio
- Revolut: 0744.686.477 Roman
- Cont la Raiffeisen Bank: RO55 RZBR 0000 0600 1079 2787 Roman Bystron Mihalciac